- ChE Home
- Overview of Chemical Engineering
- Safety First
- Undergraduate Program
- Graduate Program
- Research & Scholarship
- Student Organizations
- Chronicles of Success
- Undergraduate Research Opportunities
- Job Search
- EN450 Classroom
- Faculty & Staff
- ChE Faculty
- PetE Faculty
- Adjunct Faculty
- Emeriti Faculty
Chemical Engineering Graduate Student Banquet
Tue, May 09 2017 - 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm
Stillwater Country Club
ChEGSA is happy to announce the graduate student banquet on Tuesday, May 9th at 5:00 pm in the Stillwater Country Club (North Room). The event starts at 5:00 pm and food will be served at 6:00 pm.
1. Faculty, staff, and guests accompanying faculty and staff are welcome to attend the banquet for free.
2. Graduating students are welcome to attend the banquet for free along with one free guest. Additional guests will need to pay a $20 entry fee. Payments can be made at the door on the day of the banquet.
3. Other students (non-graduating) and guests accompanying other students will need to pay $20 as entry fee. Payments can be made at the door on the day of banquet.
4. Vegetarian options for food are available.
Please sign up using the link below or come in and sign sheet on Eileen's desk. Please join the event and bid a good bye to your friends.